Saturday, April 20, 2013

You like donuts, eh?

 photo HomerGIF.gif I recently completed college. For the past three years most of my time has been spent working to this point in my life. Hours after taking my last final a very odd mixture of emotions overcame me. I would describe it as a mixture of fear, trepidation, anxiety, excitement, anticipation, confusion, apprehension, ambition, and wonderment. I have decided to start a new project and start it right away tonight. "Why Wait?", I asked myself. "You can wait when your dead," myself replied. I have been building a large backlog of media to consume. Books, comics, television, movies, and video games have been purchased or added into queues for the past three years. Of course I played some, maybe too much, maybe too little. Now that I am going to be entering into a graduate school of entertainment arts and engineering (which is scholastic talk for video game school) I felt it was best to look at the consumption of this backlog as a challenge. So, I will be documenting my experience. I predict that like Homer, I will be able to gorge and gorge, always aking for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment