Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Candy

Halloween = candy and horror.

This is part one of my opinions on Halloween. .

Top Candies


Chocolates:

1. Snickers
2. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
3.Hershey's Almond (Kisses or Bar)

NOTE: This does not include chocolate from Switzerland which is the greatest.

Sours:

1.Sour Patch Kids
2. Warheads
3. Sour Skittles

Gummies:

1. Peach Rings
2. Cola Bottles
3. Blue Sharks

Licorice:

1. Cherry Nibs
2. Red Vines
3. Twizzler's Pull-n-Peel

Boxed:

1. Lemonheads
2. Mike and Ike's
3. Chewy Lemonheads and friends

Hards:

1. Watermelon Jolly Ranchers
2. Now and Laters
3. Shocktarts

Worst Candies:

1. Jawbreakers
2. Gum or gum filled
3. Burnt peanuts
4. Boston baked beans
5. Black licorice
6. Caramels
7. Chocolate Cremes
8. Bit O Honey
9. Sprays, paints, and rings. (The candy kinds i.e. Ring Pops)
10. Heath Bar

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember that Simpson's episode. :)

    Fun Seinfeld book. I was horrified (and tickled) to remember all those childhood nuances (the plastic held on by a flimsy staple, I can barely breathe, etc.).

    Two thoughts on the candy:

    1) Where the Goobers at? I seem to remember those things costing like $5 for about 10 chocolate covered peanuts (or maybe I ate them so fast it just felt like a rip off to me).

    2) I hear you on the black licorice - I lost a tooth on some once, though I guess it was just time.

    I think you'll enjoy the F-Word's post on Halloween: http://fletchword.blogspot.com/2010/10/to-heck-with-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete