Saturday, October 2, 2010

Even though this blog tastes funny I am going to eat the whole thing

Welcome to this blog. Please remove your shoes before entering (not for the sake of the floors but because I want you to be comfortable). 

I am one of the most blessed people ever and I want to share my life with the internet. I am new to blogging so please feel free to offer critiques. I want to blog to keep a journal of my life because I feel I am starting to live one. I am 26 years old so this is actually kind of pathetic but better late than never. Posterity and ventilation are the two purposes for this blog right now, perhaps in the future I will add more. 

The name of this blog is from Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure. To answer the question of what am I is not the purpose of this blog but the purpose of my life. Aside from the belief that I am a child of God and a very blessed person I know very little about what I am. 

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was going to take the shoes from off my feet because the blog I was reading was hallowed ground.

    I'm sure posterity and ventilation will both be proud. :)

    I look forward to reading about the journey.

    ReplyDelete